The central State-owned enterprises (SOEs) shall make plans that give full play to strategic guidance and put the international management of enterprises on the right track.
● They shall strengthen group-wide control, unify management functions, facilitate control mechanisms, improve control modes, and strengthen management of foreign projects.
● It is necessary to further enhance the management ability of international operations and promote compliance in accordance with laws, increase awareness of compliance management, and enhance compliance risk prevention.
● The enterprises shall improve risk prevention mechanisms and strengthen the bottom line of overseas legal risk prevention.
● They shall avoid disordered competition, strengthen communication and cooperation among enterprises, organize business and resources integration and standardize the order of international operation.
● They shall strengthen team building, establish more positive international talent introduction and training systems, deepen reform of the personnel selection and employment system and build a high-quality team with international management.
(Executive editor: Hao Wen)